HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:26 am

((im Ray, i only changed it once. its kaiser that has like 5, he is Klepto/Sam/Dos/Dusk of Sam, but im just Ray))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:27 am

((yeah alright))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:28 am

"wait so i have to learn this to be able to move my nen around?? ugh ok." Ray tried again. There were a few fewer weak points, but still his aura always seemed to leak out into the atmosphere a little bit. "sigh ill never get this" he said as he released the technique.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:32 am

The old man was finaly up "thats because your tryiong to use zetsu not ten, you dont want to cut off the aura and hold in in all together, you want to keep in near you"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:37 am

"what?! so ive been trying to do two different techniques at once?? GAH this is so confusing!" Ray was getting frustrated. calm down this will help you steal more, it will help you steal more, you can steal whetever you want whenever you want. Ray regulated his breathing and tried again. This time instead of trying to force the Nen back towards his body, he simply changed its path so it flowed around him. He created a hazy barrier around his body. No longer did the nen leak off his body. It was be no means a solid ten, but it was ted. "Hey the nen isnt escaping any more! i stole it back!"
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:56 am

K had tryed the same thing but still wasnt doing that well, "still cant keep it near me, let me try shuting it..." he said concentrating "yep I can stop it all togather just fine but I cant keep it nearly as close as ray"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 am

((mines barley close at all, i just got the technique))

"shutting it is easy" Ray said, stopping his nen flow, zetsu. "its holding this d@mn ten that's hard" he continued as he held a hazy ten for a few seconds then released it.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 4 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:45 am

((sorry I was off for the night))
As soon as the training had begun, KS started training. He worked hard, and understood most of it.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:22 am

((could you....... be a little more descriptive?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 4 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:25 am

((FINE!))
KS was working, and he had gotten the first two down pretty well. He was working hard on the third, because it was odd, but still had gotten the basic principals/.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:52 am

"Hay there which are you working on?" asked K from around a courner, not knowing there was more than two baisc techniques outside of hatsu
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:56 am

"It's the weird one. I can't get it right!!! WHAT AM I SPOSED TO DO MR HOBO?" Dos yelled anxiously. He had figured out the basis of Zetsu, but just didn;t know how to get it to work. He was frustrated, because ten and ren where pretty easy to him.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:58 am

"I can get it to close, but I am having trouble geting it to stay near me..." he said siting down next to Sam ((he dose not know about Ren))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:59 am

((Ren is the second one that was being taught though.))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:02 pm

((who said he listend all the time?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:03 pm

((Good point. Just because you pay for something, doesn't mean you value it.))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:05 pm

((not that, K is just really aloof, could you help him out?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:07 pm

((Okay!))
"K how many techniques have you got?" KS asked after he had gotten down Zetsu for the first time ((I will put in his nen part what he is good at, and what he is bad at)) then he said, "I've done three, and i only have one more."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:09 pm

"well I can make the flow stop, and I am trying to make it stay near me, but I cant really do that one, as for the water thing thats easy" he thought for a moment "waity you said three techniques, whats theother one?"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:13 pm

"Well the third is basically moving your energy around your body, but a large amount. Think of humming to yourself, but loudly." Dos explained. Then he heard about the hatsu, and thought, I need a stealth outfit. He invisioned the suit, and after instructions, had made it in his mind (as in pictured it completely).
"Do you still need help?" Sam asked.

Last edited by Kaiser Leith on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:14 pm

((please edit, you cant have your FULL ability so soon!!!!!))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:15 pm

((Oops i meant to say, he had made it in his mind))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:19 pm

"I havent even tryed it yet" he said concentraiting and then... WOOSH! "wow... the aura is coming!"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:24 pm

"Becareful, you might lose it." Klepto said happily. The old man explained, and Sam worked. It took forever, but Sam was dedicated to learning nen.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:28 pm

As he managed to close it with zetsu K leaned agaisnt a wall "MAN! this is tough... I feal so worn out now" the old man looked up "ypur pretty good at surging it and shuting it but you dont seem to have much of a middle ground" he said calmly "most nen users try to be in a state of ten, whith there aura close to them but with you maybe its beter to keep it shut when your not using it, you know to save some"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next