HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 6 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:23 am

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to make something important," Klepto Sam said angrily, while working on the suit some more. "Say, will these two have ninja suits as well?"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:25 am

"Look I already said that you needed some basics, the bare minimum is Hatsu, Ten, Ren, and Zetsu. Most Nen users allso have one or two of ether En, In, Ko, Gyo or Ryu. Bypassing that could leave you weak against other nen users, did I mention this takes most people years to get as far as you have?" He implored them to listen
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Fwink Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:29 am

"but but, i want to steal stuff soon, and all i really need is to move the stuff with my mind and float it to me right?" Blu obviously didn't really care about the other aspects of Nen, he did not know that people would be using this to fight him and prevent him from stealing.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:32 am

"wait NINJA sutes?" then he heard Klepto "Manipulation isnt TOTAL manpulation I have never heard of telikenisis nen before" he said mater of factly
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:54 am

"wait WHAT! i cant lift stuff with my mind!" Ray walked off grumbling to himself about being deceived and other things.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:00 pm

K was quietly practicing "okay, I can do Ren and Zetsu great, Ten is just plain to dificult for me and Gyo is easy enugh, whats next?"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 6 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:10 pm

At that time Klepto Sam had finally thought of something. He realized that it needed an ability, "Hey I thought of a cool power! The ability to appear outside of someone's shadow!" Then the old man responded, "If you're making something, it needs a condition"
((any suggestions))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:11 pm

((apear oustide of a shadow... arrent you already outside of a shadow?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:12 pm

((something elses shadow, not mine. I thought of it, teh actual object has to be touched by my throwing stars. Does that work?))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:14 pm

((wait I thought you ability was to move in to and walk through shadows as if they were water))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 pm

((That sounds fun so okay))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:01 am

((I give you permition to double post just this once since you asked yourself a question))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:41 am

"Okay, so I got it. I can swim in shadows!" Klepto said happily. "The condition is I must have already touched that shadow with my right hand." He had figured out the basics, but was still editing his basic idea. ((too soft?))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:51 am

((no actualy since it makes moving from shadow to shadow imposible its a very strong condtion, allso if the shadow moves you are moved with it))

he had compleatly ignored the other techniques, choosing to get down only the basics, for that he was worce off but for the time being they were simply amaised that he had done this so soon "an ability with a condition will defintly get stronger faster" K sat looking at his had as if he was trying to do somthig but closed it sudenly as he turned to the rest of them smily confedently "I'm definitly going to learn the rest of these techniques, and get my own ability!"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:12 pm

((So is that a good condition?))
"Time for EXCELLENCE!" Klepto yelled while starting the actual creation. He stared at the ground and then asked, "So how do I do this exactly?"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:13 pm

"I-Isnt it YOUR ability" he said confused
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:20 pm

"Yeah but how do I actually make it?" Klepto asked.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:22 pm

"you mean you hadent actualy MADE anything yet!??!?!" everyone was suprised and a little mad because he had goten their hopes up for nothing
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:34 pm

" I haven't yet," Klepto said while grabbing his sleeve, which was actually the ninja suit.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:35 pm

((you MADE THE SUITE! that F###ing counts!!!!!!!!!!))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:37 pm

((HUH?))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:38 pm

((sorry I am mad for no real reason what so ever... but if your MATERALISING something from nen then you already HAVE you ability!!!! be consistant!))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:40 pm

(( I was making a joke, he didn't knoow it. HE should be called Captain Clueless!))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:54 pm

"we cant tell you how to use something you created, you'll have to figure it out for yourself" meanwhile K was experementing with nen "hay guess what? I can put my nen in to things look" he said consentriting to use shu
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:08 am

Ks didn't care. He was running around when he tripped, and almost hit a tree. Trying to catch himself, he put his hands out toward the branches. He wasn't close enough to grab a branch, but his right hand did touch the trees shadow. He started sinking into the shadow, and a chill ran down his spine. "Help meeeeee!" Sam yelled while falling further into the ground.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next