HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 9 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:17 am

((K is not really phisicaly strong stop shoving the "best fighter" thing down my throat already))

"oh and why is that?" he asked leting go of the claw
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 9 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:19 am

((i didnt... i just said he couldnt pull it out, i meant it doesnt matter how strong the person pulling it out is, not you specifically))

"because it cant cause any pain, so its allowed to grip onto anything that doesnt feel pain without letting go."
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:36 am

((confued (o_0)?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:37 am

((one condition is the chain/claw cannot cause pain to a living being))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 am

((yeah I knew that part))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:55 am

((o when i said "you" i was referring to people in general, not specifically K))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:35 am

((yeah alright))

K smiled, everyone had come so far so quickly, he was dieing to test out his new ablity and he could tell they were to, but where they realy ready?
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:55 am

((hello???))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:01 pm

((im waiting for DOS to do something))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 9 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:36 am

Dos was running around, acting like a fool. "Keep Ray away from me!" He yelled, and then he accidently ran near the Flash Thief. He slipped to the ground, and slapped Ray's shadow. He dissapeared into a shadow again and smiled.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:44 am

As they went away from the ally where they had spent so much of there time rthere was no doubt in anyones minds that that had not been a wasted endevor "goodby old man, we'll keep training to get beter every day!" after a short while one of them asked "so will we actualy be stealing something now" K smiled "yeah I have something in mind already, theres a musium near by, they have hightened sucuraty lately and that would make a great place to try out what we can do, I dont really need anything in there but still"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:02 am

"what are we stealing what are se stealing?" Ray asked excitedly we're gunna steal something. we're gunna steal something. steal something steal something steal steal Ray was completely engrossed in his thoughts of steeling and the world disappeared to him. He envisioned rare weapons, ancient statues, and priceless artifacts in his hands. his, but not truly his.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:31 am

K looked up at the sky, it was sunset "Im only going to take a few sowrods, with my ability it dosent make since to have only six knives, but you guys can take what ever you want"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:41 am

"i wonder what will be in there. an ancient kings sword? a dinosaur fossil? some important documents? maybe even rare jewel!" Ray's eyes sparkled at this last thought. He could imagin the jewel held tight in the claw of his chain, never to be removed, at least until he found a new target to steal.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 9 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 pm

"I will steal the deed to the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Klepto yelled happily.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:42 am

"I doubt that would be in a meuseum.... if it existed" K said to him in a voice befitiong a parent to a child "but your welcome to look"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:27 am

"The deed to the world isn't in a museum? Then I'll steal a trillion jenis!" Klepto Sam yelled happily.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:28 am

"enough about what we are going to steal, lets go Go GO!" Ray quickened his pace
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:43 am

K exhaled slowly "were already there" he said gesturing to a near by building as the sun set.
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:45 am

To be continued in a Roleplaying thread!!!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:40 am

((eventualy, cant think of any story right now....))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9