HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 2 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:04 am

(( Materializing aura into something physical is materialization, emition is forming it. If not let me edit my posts,))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:36 am

((hmm, which type of nen would be best for stealing other peoples aura's? if that is even possible?))

the third shadow had silently followed the other two this whole time. His eyes constantly darted from side to side. He noticed a car whose door was not all the way closed, and a woman walked by with a purse that was unzipped. Every time he saw on opportunity to steal a shiver went down his spine and he dug his fingernails into his palms wait it out wait it out. we're getting something good soon, we will steal soon. wait it out. he constantly counseled himself. they entered a district of porr and homeless people. This eased his pain some because there was rarely anything valuable to take, but he started noticing important possessions such as a tin cup polished with use, a hand crafted pillow, and an old necklace locket. finally they reached their destination. when he heard about what they were doing he balked wait we're going to learn something? this isn't stealing! and we're even paying for it. After handing over the money he kept his eyes on the man, looking for any opportunity to take the money back. He positioned himself on the mans left side, where the pouch was concealed in a fold of clothes. after we hear what he has to say ill take it all back
The cup of water with paper inside was brought out and Klepto changed the waters color to yellow. "Hmmm. Emission type, interesting," he heard the man say. but he didn't care, all he could focus on was the money he would steal back. wait for the perfect moment. wait for it. wait for it...

Last edited by Fwink on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:37 am

"two in a row, how boring, I knew you to were clones but come on!" K said trying his on the SAME glass of water that had changed color twice now "... nothing hapaned!"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 2 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:42 am

((What should my special item be?))
"Wow, you are emission to? Hopefully you don't copy me," Klepto said, looking at the Flashthief/.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:44 am

((if you wanted a spechal item then you should have been materialisation!!!))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:46 am

((why not one you use right now?))

Ray wasn't even listening to them anymore, he was completely engrossed with his plans to steal the money back when he stands up i can reach in and he won't notice because his clothes are moving
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:46 am

((Earlier I asked U if you emission made the items and you didn't respond! I deserve the right to edit!))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 am

((go right ahead))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 am

"sh-shuldent something have happaned???" he asked the man a little suprised
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:50 am

((im sorry admin sama but what is K talking about?))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 am

((whats the ONE type with no visible change in the water or leaf?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:53 am

((That would be transformers. Robots in disguise!))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:56 am

((exactly now keep going))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:57 am

((yeah but i thought the guy said you were both the same? nvm just keep going. i think im going to start with manipulationa and maybe dabble in specialization later))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:58 am

((then edit!))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:03 am

((wait, edit what? i havent taken the test yet...))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:50 am

Fwink wrote:((hmm, which type of nen would be best for stealing other peoples aura's? if that is even possible?))

the third shadow had silently followed the other two this whole time. His eyes constantly darted from side to side. He noticed a car whose door was not all the way closed, and a woman walked by with a purse that was unzipped. Every time he saw on opportunity to steal a shiver went down his spine and he dug his fingernails into his palms wait it out wait it out. we're getting something good soon, we will steal soon. wait it out. he constantly counseled himself. they entered a district of porr and homeless people. This eased his pain some because there was rarely anything valuable to take, but he started noticing important possessions such as a tin cup polished with use, a hand crafted pillow, and an old necklace locket. finally they reached their destination. when he heard about what they were doing he balked wait we're going to learn something? this isn't stealing! and we're even paying for it. After handing over the money he kept his eyes on the man, looking for any opportunity to take the money back. He positioned himself on the mans left side, where the pouch was concealed in a fold of clothes. after we hear what he has to say ill take it all back
The cup of water with paper inside was brought out and Klepto changed the waters color to yellow. "Hmmm. Emission type, interesting," he heard the man say. but he didn't care, all he could focus on was the money he would steal back. wait for the perfect moment. wait for it. wait for it...

((what do you call THAT))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:52 am

if your talking about this part i call that klepto (aka dusk of sam) taking his test... my name is Ray not klepto...also notice that the man said the exact same thing as he did for kaisers test))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:54 am

((the naswer K's question and take yours))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 am

((when did K ask me a question, and someone has to snap Ray out of his obsession with stealing the money back first))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:01 am

((your hopeless (T'_'T)#))

The old man leaned in "Try drinking it" K followed suite slowly, aft raid it might be poison, the abruptly said "its really sour, like lemon juice..." the old man smiled "That's it! your a transformation type!"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:05 am

((im just trying to stay in character ^-^))

Ray's attention was distracted from the money for a second. "wait, it changed taste!? lemme try some"
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:07 am

"BAD DOG!" Dos yelled after slapping at Ray. "If you want some lemon juice go..." then KS got closer and whispered "steal some,"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:14 am

Ray's eyes became wide with comprehension. He looked and the two men with the cup between them. "hey look over there!" he shouted pointing. the men turned their heads and Ray quickly grabbed the glass and took a sip. "It does taste like lemon juice!" he exclaimed, and then he looked back at the cup and the paper was moving all around the cup, trying to escape. "why is the paper moving?"

Last edited by Fwink on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:18 am

" Mister can we continue with the training mister?" Dusk asked. Sam was excited, and waiting for the training.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next