HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive)

+2
PorcupineMan
Admin-sama
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive) - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive)

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:14 pm

yeah fine what ever, he will need to be more substantiated in the RP APPROVED

Fwink: Manual Lock expert

Allister.... add group info first because hes not a hunter right?
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive) - Page 2 Empty Phantom Thief Kodai and his Group of Friends

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:15 pm

I don't know yet. I think he will take the next exam under a fake name. Sam Dawn.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive) - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive)

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:16 pm

hurry up and decide,

no pressure but K moves around so much that pro hunters cant track him well...
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive) - Page 2 Empty Phantom Thief Kodai and his Group of Friends

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:20 pm

I don't get the non hunter stuff.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:21 pm

hunters have spechaltys so do non hunters, the other parts of that are self explanitory
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Can you explain the three parts better, I am drawing a blank.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:25 pm

Origination: ((what grup you are in DUH))
Position: ((what your job is in that group, leader, spider number four, tactitian what ever))

Specialty: ((what you spechalise in DUH))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:29 pm

just be the tactician, you parents organized a group of thieve/assassins, you should be good at it too
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:31 pm

okay but you actualy have to be capable of suplying plans beter than the two of us can come up with
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:32 pm

I can probably think of good plans if it has to do with heists. I played alot of those games.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:35 pm

yeah well... youve been added to the list of members
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:02 am

hey admin-sama, im not sure my character would really fit here, and i was reading the ryodan troupe 403 and they do illegal organ smuggling right? and since theres nobody else besides your NPC leader, i was wondering if i should just make a new organization? But at the same time, id really like to actually RP with you for once lol, i just dont know what to do at this part, i want to have my character's name feared like the zoldicks, his reputation is on par but his name is stil somewhat unknown. would you be doing assassination style missions as well? and also, the things i would bring to this group before you even ask would be A, i can play the piano (Sonada of darkness can be used to wipe out small rooms, or just play a regular tune for fun), Also my En will be able to expand to 50 Meters once i laern it, allowing us knowledge beforehand if someone is sneaking up on us. He's also uncannily lucky, which... has saved his arse a few times.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:21 am

we dont really KILL people that much K is totaly aloof and steals for fun but dose not want what he takes so this group of theives who actualy WANT that stuff,

((allso who the crap said you could be that famious? because they are in DEEP sh!t at the moment))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:29 am

hmmm... then im in deep sh!t, cause i didnt really ask about that, i can delete that though no problem, that was just on a whim tbh. i could make that his goal though...
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:38 pm

no its fine, I dont think you'd get to kill to many people though..... moreover from how you put it this guy is a bigger deal then K so being his groupy dose not make sense
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:05 pm

then... i should make my own group? BAH! i wunna rp with everyone for once ><
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:13 pm

well why not have him go solo for a bit as a bounty hunter till you decide?
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:15 pm

well i mean... ive got a group all set up in case of this situation... is my character good for ryodan troup 403?
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:19 pm

I was actualy thinking of dispanding that group but fine ((I need to make a char for it though!!!!!!!!!!!!)) given that I dont have a char for it yet there wouldent be a storyline for them just yet so you'd be on solo missions that you create anyway....
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:38 pm

hmm... how about you disband it, ill make my group, and it can basically just be a ryodan group like the other, but instead of a specific illegal action, its all kinds of bad deeds?
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Infested_Sith Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Name: Xizor Con Spy

Best physical characteristic: Speed, Spying
Best Mental characteristic: Convincing speech

Abilities summary ((styles and experience levels, beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.))
Hand to hand:
Weapons:
Non combat: Soundless Actions(Xizor is able to move silently anywhere) Tracking(He can track almost anyone and anything anywhere) No Tracks(He can move anywhere and leave no tracks or sign of life)

Techniques list ((specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary))
Hand to hand:
Weapons:
Non combat:

Equipment: ((remember to give where this is stored and how many they have))

Appearance: Xizor is a very small. He is thin and looks mal-nutritioned. He has no physical strength. He has dark black eyes. He is dark skinned, but not black. He is about 4'. He only weighs 60 glb. He has short black hair. He wears a long-sleeved black shirt and long black jeans. He has jim shoes with no tread. He has black gloves that cover all fingers and have extremely good grip. All of his clothes have very little weight.
Personality: He refuses to fight no matter the circumstance. He appears weird and most people think of him as strange and avoide him, but he isn't really messed up or anything just different. He ia actually apositive person, but makes himself appear like a weird person. He loves to collect information and travel through places unnoticed. He also tries to make himself appear in a way so that no one would take notice of him.
History: He lived on his own since about 5 and has survived on his own. He was a thief for a time, but stopped once he found a trade that he was good at. He started getting jobs as a spay. First, he started working for petty thieves and criminals, but he continued to work and got better. He started making a lot of money for his job. He was a careful worker and didn't get discovered on a single occastion during these spying missions. The governement started using him to spy on other races, criminals, other spies, and many other people. At 15 he discovered the ability of Nen and decided to use it to help in his spying.

If you do not wish to become a Hunter please include this in sted

Origination: None(for now)
Position: Could be Spy/Recon(He Won't Fight)

Specialty:Spying/Recon

=====Xizor'S NEN=====
Given Nen type: Reinforcement

Nen fields: ((mastery levels of Hatsu, zetsu, kou, gyou ECT.))
Great Ten
Exceptional Zetsu
Awful Ren
Exceptional Hatsu
Great In
Great Gyo

Nen Ability: Super Senses, Xizor can reinforce all of his senses making him have an incredible sight range, super hearing, super smell, super taste, and super touch.
Infested_Sith
Infested_Sith

Back to top Go down

Post  Gael Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:37 am

May Gael join? Or is this team dead?

Name: Gael Qui'ra

Best physical characteristic: He is mildly muscular and quite flexible.
Best Mental characteristic: If he puts his mind to something, he almost always goes through with it. He is very intelligent and can adapt to a changing situation quite easily.

Abilities summary ((styles and experience levels, beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.))
Hand to hand: Not skilled at all, but his kicks do have quite a bit of power.
Weapons: He is moderately skilled with a scythe, and intermediately skilled with a pair of swords.
Non combat: He is smart, adaptable, and flexible.

Techniques list ((specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary))
Hand to hand: Has none.
Weapons: Has none.
Non combat: Has none.

Equipment: Scythe that he hold in a special sword-frog-thing on his back,which holds the scythe securely on Gael's back. He also has two swords, one on each side of his body. He also has a messenger bag containing several books, as well as a chain for use as restraints for no particular reason.

Appearance: Gael wears a short sleeved red shirt with black flame-like pattern flowing through the shirt. He wears long red pants, again with the black flame design. He wears black boots, with the top part hidden by his pant leg. He is of medium height, medium weight, and he is pretty muscular. He has longish silver hair and odd silver eyes. He wears a leather bracer on his right arm and a metal greave on his right shin. The greave is hidden by his pant leg.

Personality: Gael is a generally kind, calm, and whimsical person. He is very shy, especially around other men. He is very loyal to any and all of his friends. He really only limits himself with his morals: if a he wants to do anything against the law, he'll do it anyway, as long as it isn't immoral to him. If he hears that any item of historical importance or anything rare is in his vicinity, he will make plans to steal it. He has not stolen anything yet, but he will eventually. Though he is normally whimsical, when he fights, he is very realistic, adaptive, and straight forward. He will avoid attacking anyone, unless they attacked first. He is also a pretty skilled stragegist, but only while in battle.

History: Gael grew up in a village built entirely into the trees. His people never killed a tree, always leaving the tree alive as they built their buildings into the tree. As a child, Gael was never one for pranks or jokes. He always tried to learn. He learned nearly every plant known to man, every poison, every cure, every antidote, every disease, every food. He also learned about Nen, history, and ancient artifacts. He learned of Hunters, their freedoms, their powers, their knowledge. He decided to try to become one. He traveled to ______(don't know where he goes yet T.T) to try to discoveer his Nen power.

NEN:
Has not practiced yet.

I recently changed it a tad.
Gael
Gael

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:27 am

not active, sorry
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2