HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive)

+2
PorcupineMan
Admin-sama
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive) Empty Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive)

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:05 pm

INACTIVE GROUP!

Group Name: Phantom Thief Kodai and his group
Base and location of Base: They wander from country to country subject to K’s whims
Group loyalty: None really, though they follow K the members are mainly in it for themselves
Group Leader: Technically it is the Phantom Thief Kodai though you wouldn’t know by looking at them
Group activity: When ever K finds something he wants to steal they help him do so and then take the profits that he casts away
Current members: K himself, Ray “Klepto” Grandaken, Klepto Sam
History: Given that K is such a unique person, a thief that dose not steal for his own gain he was bound to attract a group of people that DO want what he’s stealing, this group formed around K but he allowed it because each member had a skill he didn’t and allowed him to further his goals
Goals: Travel around and steal what ever K deems as a Rare treasure fro fun, though he doesn’t really value anything that he steals so his assonates are welcome to most of it
Accepting new members?: yes if you can prove that you have a skill that they need

Last edited by Admin-sama on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive) Empty Phantom Thief Kodai and his Group of Friends

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:09 pm

APPROVED!!!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive) Empty Re: Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive)

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Name: Ray “Klepto” Grandaken Public name Flash Theif

Best physical characteristic: Hand Speed
Best Mental characteristic: Hand eye Coordination

Abilities summary (styles and experience levels, beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.)
Hand to hand: Used a series of quick strikes that add up over time. He strikes vital areas like the kidneys and neck. He also can redirect enemy attacks easily.
Weapons: Golf balls
Non combat: Pick Pocket, Escape artist, Concealment, Silent movement.

Techniques list (specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary)
Hand to hand: “Flash Beat”
These style uses quick attacks to vital part of the body to bring down opponents. Populat points are the kidneys, sternum, adams apple, eyes, chin, upper lip, nose, bottom rib.

Weapons: Golf Balls. Klepto carries a small bag of 10 Golf Balls that he uses to throw at enemies or other targets.

Non combat:
Pick Pocket: Klepto is extremely adept at picking pockets. When taking a wallet he replaces it with a folded piece of newspaper, and reaching into purses is even easier.

Escape Artist: Klepto has practiced the art of escapind binds such as handcuffs, nets and wire. He notices weaknesses in knots and knows how to slip his hands out of handcuffs.

Concealment: Any good thief must know how to hide, and Klepto is a good thief. He can fit into small spaces to hide and knows how to disappear into the shadows or a crowd.

Silent Movement: klepto has specially designed shoes that minimize sound shile walking, and he also knows how to walk on the balls of his feet and absorb his steps with his ankles and knees to make his steps almost silent.

Lock Pick: Klepto knows how to pick most conventional locks, and how to open an combination lock by the sounds of its inner mechanisms. However he has trouble with electronic locks and modern security technology.

Equipment:
Lock Picking tools: these are a set of thing, strong pieces of metal similar to small screwdrivers. They can be used to push up the pistons in conventional locks.
Golf Balls: he has a tube on either side of him with a spring in the bottom, each holds 5 golf balls. The tube is designed to make no noise and it beings the golf balls to the top when they can be easily reached.
Knife: 3 small switchblades with serrated edge for cutting things, not used in battle. One in his lower right pant leg (the ankle), one in his belt, and one in his left arm’s shirt cuff.

Appearance:
Height: 5’5
Weight: 132
Eyes: Bright Yellow, they sparkle, especially when he’s happy.
Hair: Blonde and Spiky
Physical: Klepto is short and has a lean body. He has skinny limbs which appear to have little muscle. However he is strong enough to lift his weight in awkward positions. He has tanned skin and many scars on his hands, especially the knuckles. Also each finger has a lightning bolt cut on the finger print part to interfere with his fingerprints. His face is innocent and friendly.
Clothes: Klepto wears black pants with pockets down the sides. He also wears a black long-sleeved shirt that is tight fitting. This has pockets along the arms, and along the sides of the body. It has a hood on the back that is usually hanging down. He wears black fingerless gloves with a white lightning bolt on the top of the hand. He also wears his special noise reduction black shoes.

Personality: Klepto is a kleptomaniac. He has an obsession with stealing. Even if he didn’t like it, he would be constantly tormented with thought of stealing. Luckily he also loves to steal things. Klepto also is very particular and is a perfectionist. These two things give him characteristics of have obsessive compulsive disorder. If he does not do a job correctly, he will either start over, or kep working at it until it is perfect. If he is going to steal a sum of money, he will return half the money if he is only able to steal half, that way he can steal the whole bundle at a later date. He is normally a happy person and likes to talk. He is usually full of enery and while this is usually good, it also means he is always ready to steal. If he ever sees an opportunity to steal he will take it.

History: Klepto grew up in a normal family. However his parents never gave him an allowance and rarely bought him what he wanted. They weren’t poor; they just didn’t want to spoil their kid. So he resorted to stealing to get what he wanted. He would steal money from people in the town to pay for candy and toys. When he didn’t have the money, he would simply steal the things he wanted. Eventually stealing became a pastime and he did it even when he didn’t really want anything. After a few years of this he could no longer resist going any significant period of time without stealing something. It became an obsession and a way of life for him. He amassed some money and bought a house, but was not content with it and bought another. He could never stay in his houses for long however and just left them as safe houses. He became extremely meticulous in his stealing, and made sure every job was perfect, down to the simplest pick pocket. Stealing was an art and a way of life for him. He sole to live and lived to steal. He spiraled further into his obsession as it took over his life completely. Now what he needed was a good friend or two to bring him out of his whole of thievery, to find something to do besides steal, for stealing was all he knew.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive) Empty Re: Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive)

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:22 pm

what skill of sagnificants do you have that K dose not?
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Phantom Thief Kodai and his group (inactive) Empty Phantom Thief Kodai and his Group of Friends

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:33 pm

Klepto would want to join because he would take on difficult tasks, and he is a skilled assassin.

Name: Klepto Sam, AKA The Dusk of Sam
Group: None yet.

Best physical characteristic: Agile
Best Mental characteristic: good at disarming technology

Abilities summary
Hand to hand: beginner
Weapons: skilled using assasination technique: Knife, and Stars of Heist (both advanced)
Non combat: advanced in disarming tech, everything else beginner.

Techniques list ((specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary))
Hand to hand: None
Weapons: 1 Silent Stab: Stabs enemy with knife, silently, 2 Silent Toss: throws throwing star, silently
Non combat: 3 Silent running, runs quietly almost silent unless he bumps into something, 4 silent lurking, sneaks around silently by following the heel toe rule. 5 disarm, hacks a computer system to turn it off. 6, pickpocket, reaches into others pockets and takes stuff.

Equipment: 100 throwing stars with strings to thin to manipulate, but not to thin to track them. And a combat knife

Appearance: He is small for his age, and very thin. He is also, what some would call deathly pale, and he has very blue lips. He has bags around his eyes. His eyes change color based on his mood so i will list a few. When he is happy they are green, when he is bored they are brown, when he is excited they are silver, and when he is angry there are yellow. Klepto is also very thin, and definately not muscally, and has a very small bone structure.
Personality: Contemplating and calm, Klepto Sam is almost always friendly, but not hyper during everyday life. But on the job, although he is very skilled, he is excited, and cocky. He never steals something that isn't challenging, because he lives for the thrill of it. He is mildly greedy, but very proud. Aside from his flaws it is obvious he is a nice person because he cannot turn a blind eye to the sick or poor, espicially children.
History: Klepto was the son of two famous thieves, known as the crime duo, The Night of Sam. They were major thieves, and the head of a "clan" of thieves, called The Moon of Sam. His mother taught him assassination and infiltration techniques, because those were her forte, and his father taught him how to disarm security systems. His parents had started getting "lazy" on the job, because they were more interested in his skills, and his schoolwork. When he was eight, they had found out the police would find there base in about two months, so they intensely trained him. One month in, they left him at an orphenage with his assassin gear. He was told never to open it when people were around and after two years he left the place. He started heists at that age, and had soon been nicknamed the Dusk of Sam.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:34 pm

same question to you
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:35 pm

He is great at infiltration, assassination, and i know K has this but, disarming technology.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 pm

HOW speaifcaly can he do those things? what skill is it?
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:39 pm

He is quiet, agile, and used to sneaking through advanced places, because of experience. Also the disarming technology has to do with his father training him. He is skilled at assassination's because they tie into the business he would do.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:40 pm

as a theif he is already quick and quiet, it is assumed that everyone who steals for a living is, and he already HAS hacking....
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:41 pm

But K hasn't been trained as an assassin has he??
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:42 pm

no but your sheet dosnt realy capitalise or ilabrate on that, please go in to detail so I know what you offer, not that K has any intrest in killing

what about YOUR fwink?
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:43 pm

he is a skilled pick pocket, so he can get keys and papers needed for jobs
he is also a great lock pick for conventional locks, (not digital, K or kaiser can take care of that)
he can fit into small spaces and escape from handcuffs and other binds
he can infiltrate a building undetected and stay silent
he will make sure the job is done right

drawbacks: the job MUST be done right
he will steal things that catch his eye, which may inconvenience the group
he doesnt do well with technology
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:43 pm

I don't know about it. Because I had made the sheet ten minutes before Fwink submitted. But my internet couldn't get a connection to the post site and i had to retype it.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Fwink the ONLY reason you are on is becaus K cant pick locks APPROVED

Allister I still dont know what you meant by assassin, like killua or what?
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Like a killer who gets in, kills and gets out, without a trace.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:50 pm

again we already HAVE infiltration and speed/silence, so basically you offer the willingness to murder people? Shocked
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:53 pm

No. You don't have the assassin skills, and part of an assassin's skill is falsyfing the scene, so that it looks like something didn't happen/
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:54 pm

hey no where in there did it say he had skills as a pick pocket
plus Ray actually wants the treasure
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:56 pm

oh so he covers stuff up with his obsesive nature or was that fwink? to ba K dosent care about that at all anout wouldnt stick around that long... and if he isnt in it for the treasure then WHY IS HE HERE???

((answer those and get approved, oh and I messaged allister))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 pm

It's Sam who lies and he does like keeping the treasure, he just has an understanding to unfortunate children so he helps them.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:59 pm

K is a world renaund criminal and OLDER than him!
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:00 pm

well my guy is obsessive so he would get the job done right, down to the last detail.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:08 pm

K is not a child nor is this that buch of street urchins from oliver twist so WHY IS HE HERE??? Neutral
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Because He needs a team to operate with, and because he enjoys massive challenges. Just because he steals and gives to kids doesn't mean he's based on Oliver Twist! He loves stealing and money!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next