HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious: The search for truth, part 1: A new beginning

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Serious: The search for truth, part 1: A new beginning Empty Serious: The search for truth, part 1: A new beginning

Post  GoreFish Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 am

Saki stepped out of the gym and looked up to the sky.
Even though it was barely late afternoon, it was already beginning to get dark.
It was as if even the nature wanted to give people in this town the chance to do things they didn't want anyone to see.
As if the politicians and policemen didn't give them enough opportunities to do so without having to fear for consequences.
She sighed and put her jacket on. It was very thin, hardly more than a piece of cloth hanging over her shoulders, but it was all she could afford.
She shivered slightly as the cold wind started blowing.
She looked at her mobile phone. No new calls (of course, she couldn't read this, but she recognised the little sigh next to it).
It had been some time since she had put the notices (written by her roommate) up everywhere in town.
Didn't anyone know how to become a hunter?
Casting one more look at the sky, she quickly started walking into the direction of the next busstop.

(Hmmm yes, that seems like a good start for her story. Now, let's revive this forum!)
GoreFish
GoreFish

Back to top Go down

Serious: The search for truth, part 1: A new beginning Empty Re: Serious: The search for truth, part 1: A new beginning

Post  nikz200 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:22 pm

((Hey Gore, i might join this story as soon as i finish the nen training))
nikz200
nikz200

Back to top Go down

Serious: The search for truth, part 1: A new beginning Empty Re: Serious: The search for truth, part 1: A new beginning

Post  GoreFish Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:26 pm

((It'd be so cool if you did! Looking forward to it.))
GoreFish
GoreFish

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:33 am

((can Gavan join?))

Gavan tred on through the streets, he had been in pursuit of the hunter exam for nearly a month now and it would be starting very soon, he knew that if he didn't find a navigator who knew where the test was being held to help him reach the testing site he might not arrive on time. He was talking to his traveling companion, as fate would have it right when he was passing Saki on the road "navigator... we need a navigator to get to the hunter exams... man what are we gonna do? There almost here!" then he paused and looked over at Saki or more specifically her Jacket "that symbol... your with the hunter committee right?" he said with a friendly, pleasant tone to his voice hopping he'd found the solution to his problems easily "if your a navigator or a proctor please, we'll do what ever it takes to qualify, please take us to the exam" he said politely and almost desperately hopping that shed help them.
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  GoreFish Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:25 am

At first Saki just wanted to ignore the guy and keep walking, she thought he was just one of those guys who thought chatting up a lady would make them cool.
But then she realised what he had said and turned back to him.
She looked at her jacket. He was right, there was a sign on it she hadn't ever noticed before.
"I'm sorry, I don't really know how... I'm not even a hunter myself yet."
She stretched out her hand.
"I'm Saki. It looks like we have the same problem. Who are you guys?"
GoreFish
GoreFish

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:36 am

((I spoke to Geal outside of this website and he wants to be in this thread also so Im including him in this post with his permission))

Gavan felt sort of foolish but regained his composure quickly, the hunter symbol on her jacket must have been to show others she was looking to take the exam, not to show that she was running it, after all the real exam proctors hadn't made finding them as easy. "Im Gavan and this guy here is Geal, were both trying to find the hunter exam and become hunters, we've been looking for almost a month and I think we might be getting close but we wouldn't know unless we find one of the navigators the hunter committee sets up to lead people to the test taking area but so far no luck"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  GoreFish Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:41 am

Saki hit her forhead.
"So that's how it works!"
Why hadn't she thought of that? How emberassing.
She smiled slightly.
"Heh, you mind if I join you? I wanna be a hunter too!"
GoreFish
GoreFish

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:00 am

Gavan pushed his bangs out of his eyes and looked briefly at both Geal and Saki, "sure, why not, after all six eyes are better than four when it comes to looking for something" he said in a more neutral friendly tone "from what we've gathered the exam shouldn't be for another two weeks or so, but we also don't know how far away the testing area is so out little 'navigator search' needs to end soon" he explained simply, was that really all they knew from four months of looking? Gavan could imagine how hard the actual test might be if just finding it had proved so difficult thus far.
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Lockin' Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:37 am

"Navigator? I can help you with that~!" A somewhat medium-toned feminine voice said from some direction. "But yoooou gotta do something for meeeee~!" Which way did it come from? There was more corners than you would think.
Mr Lockin'
Mr Lockin'

Location : Playing with Cards that have Godly Powers...Why'd you ask?

Back to top Go down

Post  Gael Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:19 am

Gael pushed his long hair out of his eyes. "Hi, Saki, nice to meetya," Gael said in a friendly tone. He was wondering if they'd ever even find the exams, but with this girl's help, they might just been able to find who they were looking for. Suddenly, he heard the woman's voice and replied, "That's very kind of you! Would you mind getting to a place where we can seeya?" Gael probably sounded a bit rude, but he wasn't meaning to be rude.
Gael
Gael

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:47 am

In his mind Gavan remained dubious, he and Geal had fallen in to traps before, he was prepairing question to chalange this person before he'd even seen her, such suspiciousness was not normaly his attitude but
months of searching had given him sone level of distrust at offers such as this one.
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Lockin' Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:48 am

Out from the shadows, almost in a ghostly manner, came a young girl, probably in her mid-teens. "Like I said, I can help if you help me~" it seemed suspicious, oddly the more erotic suspicious. Oh dear.
Mr Lockin'
Mr Lockin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:56 am

Gavan remianed skeptical "if you know where the exam is why not just go there? what do you need us for?" he said seriously
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Lockin' Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:14 am

This girl lost the calm she seemed to have. She seemed to almost tear up. "T-that's what I needed help with......" oh dear, she's gonna cry, and you better feel sorry! She fell to her knees on the street and was about to cry until something peaked her interest. "Oooohhh~! What year is that coin? It looks old~! <3" she said, picking up a loose coin on the ground. That's.....odd.
Mr Lockin'
Mr Lockin'

Back to top Go down

Post  GoreFish Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Saki was a little creeped by that girl. She seemed highly suspicious.
But the coin made her curious. She couldn't help but peek over her shoulder.
"Oh my... That really is an old coin! Just imagine who it might have belonged to before... Maybe he was a merchant on his way to.. or..."
She was lost in explanations for some time, then her eyes drifted off in the distance.
She remained like that for about a minute, before suddenly snapping back.
"I dunno about you guys, but I'm gonna take all the help I can get."
GoreFish
GoreFish

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Gavan remained dubious but it seemed that he was outvoted on this one "alright, so what do you need help with already?" he asked a bit defeated
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Lockin' Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:33 am

The girl looked at Gavan. "Well um......I know where to go but......I can't.....get there...by myself. So could I go with you guys? Please!?" She was on her knees begging, she seemed desperate.
Mr Lockin'
Mr Lockin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:36 am

She wasn't a very good actress. Gavan folded his arm and looked at her with a mixture of anxiety and disbelif, "okay okay so what is it that you need us to DO already?" he said his voice showing his feelings
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Gael Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:11 am

Gael gently nudged Gavan with his elbow. "Hey, give her a break. She's offering to help us after all," Gael quietly told Gavan, right before he went to look at the coin they had found. He had to stop himself from punching the new owner in the face and stealing it, which was quite honestly what he wanted to do. They might ruin or lose it for goodness' sake!
Gael
Gael

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Lockin' Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:00 am

The girl stood up straight as a lamp-post. "Just accompany me there and we can call it even~! <3" She examined the coin one last time. Instantly she tossed it behind her, despite it being a high-value coin. "Way to young, it's worthless." She focused finally on the task at hand. "Since we're gonna be stickin' together, we might as well get on a first-name basis." She did a sort of little salute. "I'm Nicole, but you can call me Nikki."
Mr Lockin'
Mr Lockin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 am

"just follow you?" Gavan's suspicions were not being helped "I thought you needed our help to get there because there was something you couldn't do on your own! Now your stories arrant even consistent" his voice was more serious now "Ill follow along but dont think Ive let my gaurd down" he unfolded his arms and walked with them keeping an eye out
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Gael Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:13 am

Gael leapt after the coin, never losing sight of it. He got his hands on the coin and out it in his pocket. He was five seconds away from kicking Nikki in the face before he got a hold of himself and quietly followed them as well.
Gael
Gael

Back to top Go down

Post  GoreFish Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Saki snickered when she saw Gael jump after the coin. True, she had intended to do that as well, it was a valuable piece of history, after all, but if he wanted it that bad...
She cught up with the others and walked beside Nikki, when she remembered her roommate didn't even know she was going anywhere.
She grabbed her mobile phone and quickly dialed the number.
GoreFish
GoreFish

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Lockin' Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:22 am

Nikki led them further and further; was she getting them lost? Eventually they found a shady-looking character. He had a long trenchcoat and a long-brimmed hat you'd expect a PI to have, his face was hidden except for his eyes, his steel-toed boots were also visible. Nikki did a small twirl and pointed to him. "Well, here he is. He'll lead us there~!"
Mr Lockin'
Mr Lockin'

Back to top Go down

Post  GoreFish Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:43 am

"Uuuuhm..."
Saki had just finished explaining why she had to go now and couldn't wait until tomorrow.
Now, she peered at the ma. Looked him up and down and decided he didn't look like someone you'd trust.
She just wanted to turn around and leave when she remembered that this was the only hope of ever finding out about herself.
She gulped and took a step forward.
She even stretched her hand out.
"Uh, hi? I'm Saki."
GoreFish
GoreFish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next