HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:46 am

((then it is settled, FWINK EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:18 am

(((So shall I start my very Anti Epic fight scenes on the second floor or... what?)))
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:24 am

((Sigh I guess))

Everyone was in the elviator these floors were the "easy" ones after all
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:28 pm

((edited))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:19 am

Greta walked to another mat on the second floor.

In front of her now was a man with shoulder length brown hair. He had on what must have been considered manly cloths with the sleevs torn off and the shorts ripped at the bottom. But to greta he just looked like he hadn't bought news cloths in a while. He had an evil grin on his face.

The procter told them to fight but the man didn't move. He asked "Are you sure you wanna do this girly? Unlike on the first floor I ain't gonna hold back on ya!"

"I think I'm sure! I don't know thought... are you?" Greta was a little confused about that guy saying the man she fought held back.Considering he had never fought her in the first place.

"Alright then!" He yelled an charged at her. Greta could tell right away that unlike last time the guy was going to hesitate hitting her her. just as the fist was about to collide with her face Greta stepped to the side. The guy fell out of the ring. "What?" He yelled his face as red as a...the color red >.> He came at her again. and again she stepped to the side. This went on for maybe fifteen minutes before finaly the man forfited. Sweat was pouring off his body and he looked exausted. Despite herself Greta acidently let out an "ew!"

As he was staggering Greta said "I'm really sorry ^__^" Then she ran off the mat to go watch Aprils fight.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 4 Empty Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 am

April was battling a very tall man, who had huge, stringy arms. He stretched out toward her with his right hand, and she ducked. He pulled his hand down, and grabbed her by the back of the collar. He pulled her in, thinking he had control, but as he had incredibly long arms he couldn't actually attack her. April slapped him in the face once, but he really didn't care. He tried to throw her, but she grabbed his arm with her free arm and kicked him in the face. After words, she grabbed him by the ears, headbutted him, and then poked him in the eyes. He admitted defeat as he couldn't see, interestingly the reason why he lost was his first attack.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:03 pm

"Woot! Go April! You're so coo~~~l!" Greta was cheering as loud as her small lungs aloud her, waving her arms in the air wildly. Greta really admired her. Just because of how tough she acted. 'I couldn't be like that in a million years' she thought glumly. Greta liked being nice but sometimes she thoght it could really come in handy to be mean and fight a little. When April stepped off the map greta ran to greet her. As soon as she got there she said "We should watch Akeno now right?"
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:05 pm

April really enjoyed Greta's presence, she seemed youthful, enthusiastic, and not at all sarcastic, unlike some nineteen year old ninja we know of... Speaking of the ninja, April looked up at the day, "Sure it may be fun!!!"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:14 am

Kai sat back in the stands having progressed automatically to the 150th floor due to his previous time at the tower. Turning to Mea, Kai asked, "So... what do you think of the kids fighting? the look interesting dont they..." Kai said with an evil grin that you could barely distinguish what it was behind his masked face. "Maybe i can go find something out about them on the registration..." Kai got up and began to walk away from the stands.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:42 am

Mea fullede her arms "he beter not kill those nice little girls, they did nothing to him"

Akeno stood face to face with a speedy looking guy "heheh none of my opponents have even touch me so far!" Akeno was unfased "and how many times had you his them?" he said bowing "ONE!" said the man as the bell rang "oh thats no problem, I can stand just one hit from you I think" he said as the man almost disapred, such speed! Soon the blow came but then, with out even noticing, the man was to the side of Akeno! his arm had been pushed then grabed "got you" he was moved in to the air and forced to ballance on one hand as Akeno applyed a few twisting motins sending him flying out of the ring and on to his head, he was out cold "these guys.... arrent training me at all!" he said bowing besides the fact, he sat with his freinds "we've still got a few more mintues before the round is over..."
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:48 am

"These guys are amateurs." April said, obvious by the fact she had barely been hurt.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:02 pm

"this IS the amature foor...... well floors actualy, those guys over there have been watching us" he said refering to Mea and Kai
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:19 pm

greta looked quizicaly to where he was nodding and saw them. "Naked lady? Nah she wouldn't hurt us! She seemed nice enough didn't she?" she asked April. Before she had a chance to aswer she said "But the other guy looks kinda scary..." Greta felt a little afraid that she might have to fight THAT. And it didn't seem like he was going to be as easy to dodge/run away from/ manipulate as the others.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:44 am

"n-nakid?!?!" this made no snse to him "she's fully clothed dear........."
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Soray and Yaros stood silently leaning against a wall at the edge of the ring. They were near the two young girls and the ninja-like guy, and had nothing better to do but eavesdrop on their convorsation. They noticed the kids were talking about Kai and Mae. Soray chuckled, that cute little girl was definitely right, Kai was scary, and fighting him would be even worse. That man would show no mercy , even on a cute girl like her. Soray even began to feel a speck of pity for they girl and her ignorance.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Kai had eventually arived at the registration desk, where he began asking the woman behind the counter various questions, most pertaining about irrelevent subjects in order to get her to trust him a little better... all efforts however failed, due to the kind of person kai actually was... "Fine... if you won't give me the registration forms im asking for, then how about i simply take them by force? id much rather not have to tear you into pieces..." The woman was used to threats, as the tower was a hot bed for testosterone. Kai really didnt want to hurt her, since it would get him kicked out of the tower, and he wouldnt be able to earn the money his group would sorely need. "Tch... Ill find out on my own what they are capable of then... soon enough..." Kai walked back to where Mea ((is it Mea or Mae?)) was sitting, he noticed Soray and Yoras joking around down at ringside, and along side of them the children who ahd been looking at the direction of where Mea was sitting. "Lousy good for nothing receptionists... remind me to cut her legs off if we ever see her outside of the tower." Kai had also been storing his shadow so that when the time came for battle, hed be ready to use wrath. Gluttony was only for hiding bodies and stealing small items... he WANTED people to see the bodies hed be leaving behind in the tower.

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:39 pm

"Well when we first met her she was Naked! And after that I kept asking her name but she never told me so I'm sticking with Naked Lady until further notice," Greta said. Greta noticed a boy and a girl stairing at them. She turned around and waved her hand up high. "Hello!" She yelled with a big grin on her face.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:41 pm

((btw, in order to relieve some confusion that we may have, since theres what... 2 Kai's and a K? call my kai either Ken, or Kenpachi, since its his last name, and calling them Ken-san, Kenpachi-san, -sama, -chan, its more respectful anyways, and hed probably prefer it. i dont care which you use honestly, use your characters personality to dictate what you call him.))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:01 pm

((ok, ken it is))
Yaros scowled at the small girl menacingly. He was not phased by her cuteness, he had all he needed, and that was his sister.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:16 pm

((fwink, incest is wrooooong =P ))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:31 am

(((xDDDDD Indeed it is ^o^))))

Greta stopped waving when he scowled at her. She pouted a little but thwen just turned back to Akeno and April. "So on to the next floor then?"

(((So do we ever get boosted to floor fifty like Gon did? I'm not sure if Greta would considering she can't really fight but...)))
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:26 am

((RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!))

"congratulations! most of you who won will be advancing to the next floor, accept Meakashi Kuchiha, Kai Kenpachi, Yoros and Soray Wendun, April Summers, Gretta Sanders and Akeno Fuuga!" there was a moment of panic from all the newbies "you will all go strait to the fifty fifth floor!"

Mea was not at all suprised for herself or her team but amazed that the kids had done the same, her worry over those innocent children was mounting but being an assassin she would not act on it in the near future

Akeno Smiled, that conversation had been awkward and not only had he been freed from it he had been bumped up to where (hopefully) the stronger opponents were
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:24 am

"Fifty-five? Is that a big number for this stuff Akeno?" April asked, she could count, but she wasn't sure how good a number was, as she had not been to the tower before. "Hey guys! Do you think we're gonna make money?!" She asked Akeno and Greta happily, with a sparkle in her eye. She seemed to be in heaven or something, as she was counting gold bars in her head.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:32 am

"the first floor you only get enugh for a drink, but Ive heard that later floors give you thousands then millions of Jeni" Akeno said trying to apeal to her greed "naturaly you can have my share" he said ubruptly
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:55 am

"You mean big money? that's great..." April started drifting off into a dream state. She was incredibly happy, to the point of seeming not happy, which was kind of strange. She didn't notice anything for a while, other then the words millions of jeni.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next