HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 2 Empty Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:01 am

((I dunno, maybe control the frontdesk person...))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  Admin-sama Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 am

((to say WHAT?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 am

((whatever they say to tell you where to start...))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  Admin-sama Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:11 am

((edited))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 am

"I didn't know you were so old Akeno.." April laughed while walking toward the locker.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:25 am

"ninteen's not so old for a ninja" he said going in to the men's locker room, whioch was VERY crouded the woman's would most likley be empty or at the very leist not at all crowed men ranging in age and size looked him over, he felt like he was entering a prisson
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 am

There were a few women in the changing room, but definately not close to as much as in the men's locker room. April didn't hear Akeno, as she had left before he could respond. She really didn't care though, her mind was on the money she was going to earn, and nothing else. She imagined pounds of cash in duffelbags and stacks of gold bars above her head. She got so excited she jumped for them, only to remember they were just a daydream.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:32 am

Mea had seen a few people in the room, but none were really of intrest "is this all?" she said fliping her hair "this'll be a breeze" she had just gotten out of the shower to wash off that nasty sewer smell from earlyer and her hair was all the way down covering her body conveniantly as they walked in those two... she thought why would a couple of KIDS be here? killing children always waighed to heavly on her councious but Kai had said not to let anyone live in this tournament, well maybe I wont have to fight them
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 am

April wasn't really sure what was going on, so she walked up to a woman with long hair to ask for help, "hey, can you help me out? I haven't been around here before and don't really know the rules..."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 am

Mea noticed one of them talking to her "oh hay there cutie, (she always overused words like that) new here are we <3 its pretty easy if you know how to fight basicaly the frist few floors are just mats with two people each on them, you will be put on one, fight, and if you win by K.O. or admission of defeat then you move on to another mat or the next floor, the judges and refarees are very good at telling you where to go next just listen to them" as she put a towl on over her curvy body her hair receded back to shoulder lenth "good luck sweetie" she said almost musicaly to mask her inner worry for such young fighters
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 am

Greta fallowed April into the locker room happily. She didn't really need to change her cloths much. So she just took off her apron and backpack full of goodies and through it in a locker. Now all she had was a spoon. 'Huh this prolly isn't goign to get me far. But at least I'm here with friends' She stopped herself for a second before thinking again. 'friends!' Greta was as ready as she ever would be as she awlked out of the locker room spoon in hand.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:20 am

April smiled, "thank you.." she was kind of creeped out, but continued on walking out, waiting for her match to start.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:26 am

meanwhile in the other Room Akeno realized that he was already in fighting gear and that he owned no other cloths, not needing to really DO anything he simply walked out to the next room, many matts littered the room and there were simple bleachers to either side
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:43 am

Greta saw Akeno and hurried over to him. "Do you know which one of us is going to go first?" She had toook a liking to falowing Akeno. he was nice. And unlike April he didn't rush them out of the house before Greta could make breakfast!
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:58 am

Soray and Yaros had to part ways as they entered the locker rooms. The pair did not like being apart. it made them feel... vulnerable... they had always watched each others back, and here they couldn't. However, they quickly realized that the people around them were simple weaklings looking to make a quick buck.

Yaros strode through the locker room and out the other door. He didn't carry any belongings as he was always on the move.

Soray took a bit longer. She watched as Mae helped a few kids who were entering the tournament. Why are kids here? do they even realize the dangers of entering a fighting tournament?
After a minute or two, Soray rejoined her brother outside of the locker rooms and waited for her assignment.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 am

Akeno smiled "I realy have no idea" he said a little embarised

Mea walked out now in a more fighting based get up, a more tylish (and fitting) military looking suit wihc alowed for maximium felxablility and light for fast movement, she walked up to a proctor who pointed her to a mat
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:25 am

April was releaved, as he wasn't there. Who ever that man was he was very dangerous, and possibly incredibly violent. April looked around and asked a proctor, "where do I fight?"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 am

she was also pointed to a square and neventualy the room was FILLED with various thugs, no doubt most did not have nen, none had weapons, as was the rule

"FIGHT!"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:33 am

April was kindof worried as she didn't have her pitchfork to fight with, so she did all she could. She looked at one of them and launched her right foot toward his groin in an attempt to hurt him really bad.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:35 am

((RP YOUR OWN FIGHTS))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 am

Yaros was assigned to amt with a small, timid man who looked like he hadn't eaten in days. Yaros glared at him. "eep!" the man quickly turned around and said "I forfeit!" and ran off the stage. Yaros shrugged, at least he wouldn't have to kill anyone this time. He turned around and walked off the mat. He gave a slight nod to Soray as she passed him.
Soray walked up to the mat with a smile on her face. She looked much younger then she was, and could not easily intimidate her opponent as Yaros did. Howeve, she could tell she had nothing to worry about from the big man across from her. The man smiled and charged forward, attempting to shoulder tackle her. She simpley sidestepped him and kicked him in the kidney's stunning him. He fell to the ground and kicked him in the temple, killing him outright. She didn't like killing helpless people like this, but it was Kai's orders. and this way no one would know he was dead until he had been taken away.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:51 am

Greta saw the girl that was talking to April go to the procter person and then be pointed to a mat. Greta didn't know this ladys name so she was going to refer her to 'Naked Lady'. Greta decided to fallow Naked Lady's example and walk up to the procter.

"Hey Mr. Person guy, where should I go?" she asked innocently.

"Just go that way!" was his reply. He didn't seem to nice about it either. But still she went where he pointed and was greeted by a giant man.

he must have been six foot infinity inches or something! He had a long black beard that went to his chest and a bald head. He didn't have a shirt on so greta could see his nasty chest.

" Hello! I'm Greta! What's your name?" Still Greta gave the man the same smile she gave everyone.

The man let out a loud hardy laugh. "I don't care about your name!" He had a evil smirk on his face like he was goign to kill her. And he was probably planning on it.

The whistle blew and he came flying at her but as soon as he was maybe a foot away from her Greta spoke again. "You look very strong! And handsome too! I don't think I could ever beat you in a million years!" Her voice seemed more squeeky and childish then ever.

He stopped immidietly. He thought about it for a second but shook his head. He thought it was probably a trap but in fact Greta is just nice like that. He was about to bring his fists down against her when he saw her stairing up at him as innocently as ever with her big blue eyes. The man growled at this but instead of atteampting to attack her again he slapped his hand on his face and dragged it down in defeat.

"Forget the whole thing!" He yelled. "I give up!" The man then turned around and left waiting for the next matches to begin.

"Thanks mister!!" Greta yelled as loud as she could over the croud. She wasn't sure but she though she heard a "whatever".

Greta giggled and waited for intructions of what she should do now.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:01 am

April's leg was caught, and she was being twisted backwards. The man laughed and pushed her backwards, trying to get her to fall on the ground. She started flailing and accidentally whacked him in between the eyes with her elbow. When he was on the ground she looked at him, grabbed his chin and slapped him over the face once. She tried to do it again, but he grabbed her arm, and then jumped up. April kicked, repeating the same pattern but this time it succeeded. He groaned on the ground and sighed, "I give up."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:04 am

Greta saw this from across the arena. "WOOOOO!! GO APRIL YOU RULE!!" She whiseled as loud as she could. And started to wave at her to show she was done too.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:06 am

April looked at Greta, and gave a friendly thumbs-up gesture. She ran toward Greta as fast as she could, hoping to hear how Greta's fight went. "So didja win?" April asked, hoping that wasn't a stupid question. After words, she smiled because she remembered something her grandpa told her, there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next