HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP)

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:00 am

"Don't worry about us" Yaros said in a deep voice. "Yah our family got tired of waiting and has employed hunters to get us back, so we've had some experience." Soray continued, adopting an enthusiastic tone. "So what's this 'tower of celestial tournament'?"
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP)

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:15 am

"oh its easy" she began as they walked "you just knock out 20 or so people a floor and advance to the next, and so on untill you either lose to much or reach the top floor sugar I've done it before the first hundred floors or so are a breeze with nen"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:29 am

"In that case we wont use it" Yaros said grimly. Soray pouted "But nen makes it more fun." she crossed her arms and huffed. "You can use nen once it is required."
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:31 am

"of cource I have about 15 years of combat experiance" she said embasised "and three years of nen training..." she smiled "besides baby if its to easy to be neccisary you wont mind geting to the top floor"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:10 pm

"All i'm saying is don't use it until its necessary" Yaros explained. "No point in using Nen against someone who has no hope of defeating you." he continued.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:54 am

"C'mon... quit you're bickering... we've got a job to do now. Also, death is a common occurrence in fights, even at the Celestial tournament, so in order to advertise our group... i want every single one of your fights to end in bloodshed, nobody left alive, understood? this is a crucial part to my plan... nobody wants to hire a weak group who doesnt want to get their hands dirty." Kai began walking away, back towards the manhole, signaling Mea, Soray, and Yaros.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:08 am

"aww I really dislike having to kill people, its so..... messy I'm your agent remember?" she sighed it was clear by her tone that this was a chore or inconvenience rather than an issue
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 am

"I guess we could, it definitely wouldn't make us popular heirs to the family... but do we have to kill weaklings? i mean theres no point in wasting any energy on them." Soray argued. Yaros nodded in agreement.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:08 am

((sunday five is going to the tourny to, they should meet but they dont have nen yet))

"weaklings or not, people can and belive me they do pose a thret, if you let someone you THINK is weak get the first blow it may already be to late to save yourself"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:30 am

"That wont happen to us." Yaros said in a grim voice. "We won't be tricked so easily." he continued, his eyes slitted and his mouth formed a thin line over his chin.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:27 am

"well see" said Mea jumping up to the latter and climbing out "Ill be taking my car, the rest of you can go with Kai" she smiled "I have to buy some things" she said as she lept out in to the blinding light

((going to the Sunday five thread, meet up there (its at the tower) this'll be fun))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 am

((admin-sama, do you mean the tourny thing will be in the sunday five thread?))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:19 am

((undone))

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:23 am

((yes Mea already posted there))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2