HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evan Parinz

2 posters

Go down

Evan Parinz Empty Evan Parinz

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:33 am

I will be filling this out piece by piece

Name: Evan Parinz

Best physical characteristic: muscle memory
Best Mental characteristic: listens well

Abilities summary ((styles and experience levels, beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.))
Hand to hand: advanced at kung fu
Weapons: advanced at nunchaku fighting
Non combat: none

Techniques list ((specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary))
Hand to hand:1 back hand fist, 2 roundhouse kick
Weapons: 3, spinner striker (spins nunchaku really fast.)
Non combat:

Equipment: nunchaku

Appearance: Evan has black hair in a dome shape and a black goatee. His eyebrows are small, and unquestionably piercing. He has a scar across his right cheek. He is six feet five inches tall and weighs two hundred twenty pounds. He is muscular, and very lean. His knuckles are torn up and deformed from over use and he has a belt on his pants with two special notches for holding nunchaku. He wears a dark blue gi with a black belt on it,
Personality: Evan is cocky and rude. He always speaks up about himself all the time, and will punch his friends for showing off/ making him look less cool then them. He is narcissitic about his facial hair, and always combs his hair when possible. He may seem friendly at times but it is only to show off. He hates thinking, but if it makes him sound cooler he will do it. He never remembers other peoples names unless they are fanboys/girls
History: Evan grew up in a dojo learning from his master Ryukerogu a master fist fighter and nunchaku expert. He was trained since the age of five and eventually started doing tournaments. Ryukerogu eventually had him fight in a world championship tournament because Evan made a remark about being the best. He felt ashamed, but he lost all but one type, but got first place in that. That was the children's tournament, which he barely fit the bill for at the time (max age was sixteen, he was fifteen, but most were twelve years old). He learned about the hunter exam and thought it could increase his strength to train with the best.

Last edited by Kaiser Leith on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:40 am

Hello? I can't approve this myself.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Evan Parinz Empty Re: Evan Parinz

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 am

APPROVED!
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:01 am

I edited to have advanced kung fu skillz.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Evan Parinz Empty Re: Evan Parinz

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down