HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kai Kenpachi

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kai Kenpachi - Page 2 Empty Re: Kai Kenpachi

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:19 pm

not necsesarily, it wouldnt require new abilitys, it would make his old abilities easier for him to use and incorporite into battle, its like... upgrading from a regular sword, to a lightsaber. its lighter and easier to maneuver, but the basic handling is still the same. and he would just incorporate his old moves into his created wires... i noticed this due to the serious disadvantage i had when fighting you, and for now, its a very good disadvantage to have, but as the story progresses, id like to be able to increase my characters battle capabilities, as i think would everyone here.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Generally it would be hard to master specialization, manipulation, and materialization. Both manipulation and materialization generally take more training then reinforcement, transformation, and emission, and require more focus to use.
So, even if admin sama says its ok, i would say that creating a shadow creature AND the wires would be too difficult to manage. Maybe after you've been through a few RPs/battles. i would aslo suggest finding a materialization teacher. Overall, i would say it would be extremely difficult, and would take more then just "training hard". you would need help from other people, more experience with the wires, and probably more battle experience.
Besides, manipulating wires isnt that much different then manipulating materialized wires. Usually materialized weapons have some kind of property (like a flaming sword for instance) and you couldnt have one easily because your transformation ability is low.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:27 pm

not if your main is specialization, then you can gain up to 80% in both materialization and manipulation. its not a big deal if i cant, i can always modify the strings and find new materials to make them out of to make them stronger/sharper... but materalization would just be easier for me...
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:03 pm

yes i know you can have 80%, its the training and the focus im talking about. YOu need to focus to used those skills and train extremely hard, and you would probably need a teacher. I would wait until we go through a few RP's first.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:07 pm

hmm... you're right though... as much as i hate to admit it... itd be interesting to do, i was originally gunna save it for after a while anyways, but im not sure if i wunna do it now or not... oh well... ill get back to you on it after a few more RP's...
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:03 am

a rule of thumb in HxH is that you cant have three types of nen
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Gon has 3...
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:20 am

no, Rock is renforement, Paper is emmison scisors is a mix between renforcement and emmission to have nen ttick out a ways like that
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:31 pm

uhh scissors is transformation, it even says he transforms his nen to be sharp. so he uses all three (rock=reinforcement, scissors=transformation, paper=emission) and where is this "2 types is the rule of thumb" thing stated, i didnt read the manga, but its never in the anime.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Kai Kenpachi - Page 2 Empty Kai Kenpachi

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:41 pm

GUYS!! The rule is you can only be really good with two! Basically, you'd have to train much harder to get that third one! But that would cause what Hisoka called (and Admin-sama already stated) memory overload, which would make him weaker.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:32 am

yea its ok, ill juast make new wires out of like... fiber wire or something eventually, so they are stronger sharper and harder to detect or something...
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:14 am

look lax wires no mater how sharp do not normally cut, only by useing Shu is that possible in the first place, Machi has a similar ability and the thread can not be used effectively as a cutting tool, also the more thread made the weaker the thread because the nen is being stretched and overused EX: a single thread an inch long could support one ton of pressured but a thread the lenghth of a continent would collapse under its own weight before it was even set up fully to include cutting would make the thread fall apart almost instantly
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Kai Kenpachi - Page 2 Empty Kai Kenpachi

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:44 am

Fiber wires are naturally sharp, all he'd need to do is wiggle them to cut with them
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:54 am

yea, technically what Kai is using is razor wire, but in a much more minuscule sense. tiny razors acting as an extremely small serrated blade in a sense... though... the fiber wire makes a heck of a lot more sense >.>
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum