HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name: Yaros “Muscle” Wendun

3 posters

Go down

Name: Yaros “Muscle” Wendun Empty Name: Yaros “Muscle” Wendun

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:44 am

Name: Yaros “Muscle” Wendun

Organization: none yet (there are only 3 groups, 2 of which im in)
Position: none

Specialty: Fighter

Best Physical characteristic: Strength
Best Mental characteristic: Focus

Abilities summary ((styles and experience levels, beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.))
Hand to hand: Brawling: Advanced
Weapons: None
Non combat: Great Strength: Advanced

Techniques list ((specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary))
Hand to hand: Falling Fist: A brawling for of fighting utilizing Yaros’ great strength.
Falling Wave: Yaros roundhouse kicks the opponent in the face. This is a very powerful kick.
Falling Bar: Yaros does a hook to the opponents face or stomach; this is a very powerful punch.
Falling Hammer: Yaros jumps up a little and raises his leg above the opponents head, bringing it down on their head or shoulder. This attack is easy to predict and block/avoid, but is extremely powerful.
Falling Brick: Yaros jumpes and punches down at the opponents head or shoulder with both fists. This is extremely powerful but easy to predict and block/avoid.
Falling Disk: Yaros spins around and then jumps in the air to kicks the opponent twice in a row.
Falling Ball: Yaros spins up to 5 times quickly, punching with each fist, up to 10 punches.
Falling Ray: Yaros kicks the opponent’s legs, usually sweeping them out from under him.
Falling Line: Yaros punches the opponent’s stomach or ribs.

Weapons: none

Non combat:
Great Strength: Yaros is extremely strong and can break a 2x4 with his hands. He uses this strength to aid him anywhere it can.

Equipment:

Appearance:
Height: 6’8
Weight: 224
Eyes: Dark Red, Small and piercing
Hair: Bright Red and spiked up.
Physical: Yaros is musclular. His arms, legs, even his neck is muscular. He has an 12 pack and large pecks. His knuckles are covered in scars and he has a scar on the right of his jaw. He has an angled face, but it doesn’t show a hard expression because he is still young.
Clothes: Yaros wears Red pants with Black seams. He also has black flip flops with red material going over the toes/foot. He has a Red jacket with black seams and a Red T-shirt underneath with a black fist on it and black seams. He has black fingerless gloves with Red seams.

Personality: Yaros is the opposite of his sister, Soray. He is serious and meticulous. He rarely smiles, and virtually never laughs. He never reacts to Soray’s pranks, and it extremely hard to surprise, if he is he doesn’t show it. He, however, feels extremely protective of Soray. He will do almost anything she tells him to unless it could endanger her. He comes off as dull, but is actually quite bright when he needs to be.

History: Yaros and his twin sister, Soray, grew up together in a high standing family. They always had servants tending to their every need. However, they were never allowed to see other children, except those of the families in business with her parents. These kids were about as boring as their parents, so Soray and Yaros rarely played with them. They instead kept each other company.
One day when they were playing, some commoner kids snuck onto the estate and found the two playing. They started jeering at the short Soray (for she was extremely short even back then) and made cry. Then they went to take the doll she was playing with. Yaros stepped over and blocked the kids. When they wouldn’t back off he punched on in the face. He was very strong for his age and sent the kid tumbling with a broken nose. The kids all swarmed him, but he held them off, telling Soray to run back to the house. She wouldn’t leave him, but eventually the guards came and removed the kids. Yaros was bloody and bruised, but stills stood strong, determined to protect his sister. The two forged a bond stronger then family or even marriage. It was a bond of love, not romantic love, but love nonetheless.
After they came of age, the twins left the estate and went to live life on their own. Their parents supported their decision, saying that they would learn valuable life lessons. They still expect the heirs to the family to return one day.

Given Nen type: Materialization
Secondary Nen type:

Nen fields:
Ten – High Master
Zetsu – Poor
Ren – Average
Gyo – Master
Ko – Advanced

Nen Ability:
Tight Muscle: Allows the user to create a muscle on any joint. This muscle is as strong as any muscle in the users body he chooses (so he could choose his bicep, or his hamstring, ect.), and is controlled by the user. However, the user looses control of the muscle he chose, so if he creates a muscle on a joint, he looses control of that muscle. The created muscle looks like the users muscle (so it looks like a human muscle), but it is intangible and cannot be cut. If the chosen muscle is damaged on the users body, the created muscle is also considered damaged. The user gets tired when he moves the muscle just as if he was moving the joint himself (which he essentially is).
Conditions: The muscle can only be created on a joint the user can see. The user looses control of the muscle the user chose for the created muscle and the muscle is only as strong as the muscle the user chose for the created muscle

Example: The user creates a left bicep muscle on a door hinge. He can move the door with as much strength as is in his left bicep, but he cannot bend his left forearm up because he has lost control of the muscle.

Secondary nen abilities: ((requires special approval from an admin for each one))
Conditions: ((optional))

Last edited by Fwink on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Name: Yaros “Muscle” Wendun Empty Re: Name: Yaros “Muscle” Wendun

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:36 am

nothing wrong here

APPROVED
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:19 pm

here's an idea for a nen technique
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Name: Yaros “Muscle” Wendun Empty yaros wendam

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:58 am

For his nen abilities you should be fairer, advanced, average, poor, and two high masters. that's a bit too strong.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:02 pm

well i assigned numbers to my strengths in each nen ability
poor - 1
average - 2
advanced - 3
master - 4
high master - 5

and they add up to 14 on this char and 16 on blu and 15 on Goji so i think it should be ok, he is good at the abilities that he has but he only has 2 of the advanced nen abilities so i thought that balanced out
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:05 pm

I would assign it on a ten point scale.

Poor is 2, average is 6, advanced is 8, highmaster is 10 (you don't have master and highmaster you have 2 highmasters) what I'm saying is that poor is way worse then highmaster. the only thing worse is terrible.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:11 pm

You need master in that grading scale somewhere so im lowering everything by two points if that is ok
yaros
6 - advanced
4 - average
2 - poor
10 - high master
10 - high master
32 - total

Kodai
4-Avrage Hatsu
0-Has yet to perform Ten successfuly
10-High mastery of Ren
10-High mastery of Zetsu
4-Avrage Gyo
4-Avrage Shu
32 - total

is it ok now?
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:14 pm

and klepto sam was average in all and since there are 10 nen fields he would have a 40 on my modified scale and a 60 on your original scale (that didn't include master)
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:09 am

But it's not 1 is slightly better, it's like the mohs scale, because 1 is not just half as good as 2
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 am

well it depends on the scale, my guy cant even USE most of the advanced nen abilities so it should be ok that hes good at the ones he knows.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:48 am

the problem is he is much stronger then most, change those 2 to master and it would be fine, heck you could then change the poor to average, but highmaster is very strong.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:49 am

no dont
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:50 am

no dont change the poor to average or no dont change the high master to master?
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 am

nevermind do what ever you want
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:11 am

well i WANT to keep high master in Gyo and Poor in Zetsu but Kaiser said i couldn't If you think its ok for me to have the High Master then i would appreciate it.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:25 am

Then just change the other to master. I just don't want anyone with 2 high master ski;lls
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:07 am

i did...
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:17 am