HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soray “Joint” Wendun

3 posters

Go down

Soray “Joint” Wendun Empty Soray “Joint” Wendun

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:43 am

Name: Soray “Joint” Wendun

Organization: none yet (there are only 3 groups, 2 of which im in)
Position: none

Specialty: Fighter

Best Physical characteristic: Flexibility
Best Mental characteristic: Adaptability

Abilities summary ((styles and experience levels, beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.))
Hand to hand: Acrobatic fighting: Advanced
Weapons: None
Non combat: Gymnast and Escape Artist: High Master

Techniques list ((specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary))
Hand to hand: Rising Palm: An acrobatic fighting style utilizing Soray’s flexibility and balance.
Rising Wave: Soray does a back flip or back handspring, kicking the opponent in the chin. Can be used up to 5 times in a row.
Rising Bar: Soray Swings her arm around once to gain momentum and then punches the opponent in the face or stomach. Strong but takes a second to get started.
Rising Hammer: Soray does a front flip or a front handspring and kicks the opponent in the head or shoulder with a downward kick. Leaves he off balance for a second, but it a strong attack. The more rotations she does before the attack the stronger it is, up to 5 rotations.
Rising Brick: Soray jumps in the air and then fall onto the opponent with a two fisted punch to the head, powerful but easy to predict and block/avoid.
Rising Disk: Soray does a series of side flips very quickly, kicking with her feet. Up to 5 kicks.
Rising Ball: Soray spins up to 5 times quickly, punching with each fist, up to 10 punches.
Rising Ray: Soray does and extremely fast kick from the side to the opponent’s knee or leg. Difficult to block.
Rising Line: Soray does an extremely fast punch to the opponent’s chest or stomach. Hard to block.

Weapons: none

Non combat:
Gymnast: Soray is very flexible and adept at gymnastic techniques such as flips and handsprings. She can also twist her body into unusual positions.

Escape Artist: Utilizing her flexibility, Soray can escape many small spaces and binds.

Equipment:

Appearance:
Height: 4’8
Weight: 124
Eyes: Deep Blue, large, and innocent
Hair: Sky Blue, long and flowing.
Physical: Soray is a very slender girl. She has extremely soft light skin with virtually no blemishes. She has an innocent and happy face. She always seems to be enjoying herself. She has very small feet and hands, even for one of her stature.
Clothes: Soray wears tight fitting blue shorts with white seams. She also wears a blue tank top with white seams. She wears small white shoes with blue laces and blue cuffs with a white line on them around her wrists.

Personality: Soray is very childish and loves to have fun. She also like playing pranks on people and laughing at their surprised faces. In a typical childish manner, she thinks the world revolves around her and often bosses people around, especially her twin brother. She is somewhat spoiled, but makes up for this by being very fun.

History: Soray and her twin brother, Yaros, grew up together in a high standing family. They always had servants tending to their every need. However, they were never allowed to see other children, except those of the families in business with her parents. These kids were about as boring as their parents, so Soray and Yaros rarely played with them. They instead kept each other company.
One day when they were playing, some commoner kids snuck onto the estate and found the two playing. They started jeering at the short Soray (for she was extremely short even back then) and made cry. Then they went to take the doll she was playing with. Yaros stepped over and blocked the kids. When they wouldn’t back off he punched on in the face. He was very strong for his age and sent the kid tumbling with a broken nose. The kids all swarmed him, but he held them off, telling Soray to run back to the house. She wouldn’t leave him, but eventually the guards came and removed the kids. Yaros was bloody and bruised, but stills stood strong, determined to protect his sister. The two forged a bond stronger then family or even marriage. It was a bond of love, not romantic love, but love nonetheless.
After they came of age, the twins left the estate and went to live life on their own. Their parents supported their decision, saying that they would learn valuable life lessons. They still expect the heirs to the family to return one day.

Given Nen type: Materialization
Secondary Nen type:

Nen fields:
Ten – Poor
Zetsu – Average
Ren – High Master
Ken – High Master
En – Advanced

Nen Ability:
Stiff Joint: Allows the user to create a joint on any object. The user chooses one of her own joints to be put on the object, such as an elbow joint. However, when the user creates the chosen joint, the joint on her body freezes in place and cannot be moved. A created joint looks like the bones of the users chosen joint, but is intangible (it cannot be touched). However if the users own, frozen, joint is damaged, then the created joint is also damaged.
Conditions: The user can create a joint on any object she can see. However the chosen joint freezes on the user’s body. The user cannot control how the joints move. Also if the joint is made on a body part the target cannot control how the joint moves because they have no muscles connecting it (for the sake of simplicity, muscles already in the body will only move their intended joint, not the new joint). So the joints will move according to any other force, such as gravity, or being swung
Example: The user makes an elbow joint in a sword, so when it is swung, the front end flips backwards.

Secondary nen abilities: ((requires special approval from an admin for each one))
Conditions: ((optional))

Last edited by Fwink on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Soray “Joint” Wendun Empty Re: Soray “Joint” Wendun

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:12 pm

but how has she been modifyed!??!?! ((if you are going in to 403))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 pm

im not, thats y i said she doesnt have a group yet... if i wanted to go into 403 i would have posted there, and sice i dont and im already in the other 2 i said "no group" cuz she doesnt have one
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:20 pm

oh so there not 403 canidates.... okay I was confused
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 pm

sorry i just thought you would get mad cuz i didint have a group so i explained y i didnt on the sheet. anyways shes in no group at the moment and there are no applicants ATM
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:40 am

understand that people can combo break s not all of your rapid attacks will compleatly hit and you cant make it sound like some/all/any of them already have

APPROVED
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:18 pm

of course

and here's an idea for a nen technique (see char sheet)
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:12 am

wow.... I dont want to touch this one....... *pretends he didnt see it* (>_>)
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:17 am

because it doesnt work or its too confusing?
and you dont have to get to it right away, i have plenty of time for these chars they havent even started Rping
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:17 am

o and by the way im open to comments from anyone, not just admins. i dont need approval for a while
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:55 am

Hey Kaiser, since Admin-sama is busy with the one piece site and other things would you mind looking at the nen ability and this guy and his twin?
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Soray “Joint” Wendun Empty soray Joint wendam

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:56 am

I read it but they haven't done nen test yet.

Approved if you do that.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:58 am

yes i just wanted to make sure the abilities were ok since they are the main part of these characters
now i just need a fitting group to put them in, might make my own...
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down