HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight: Karo Katorin Vs. whoever is first to accept

2 posters

Go down

Fight: Karo Katorin Vs. whoever is first to accept Empty Fight: Karo Katorin Vs. whoever is first to accept

Post  Infested_Sith Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:32 am

A dense forest filled with trees. A mid-dense fog restricts vision. Wild creatures potentially lurk anywhere.
Infested_Sith
Infested_Sith

Back to top Go down

Fight: Karo Katorin Vs. whoever is first to accept Empty Re: Fight: Karo Katorin Vs. whoever is first to accept

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 am

i'll fight with Blu, should we fight with Nen abilities or without?
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Fight: Karo Katorin Vs. whoever is first to accept Empty Re: Fight: Karo Katorin Vs. whoever is first to accept

Post  Infested_Sith Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:12 am

Let's do without since my character doesn't have any.
Infested_Sith
Infested_Sith

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:53 am

((works for me))

Blu was walking down a road between twon when he came across and eerie forest. The road wen't through the forest guess ill have to go in... the trees were so thick they held a blanket of fog below the canopy, restricting vision. the road got overrun with plans and eventually disappeared all together. Blu tried to turn back but didn't know which way to go in the maze of trees "I"M LOST!" he shouted to the heavens
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Infested_Sith Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:03 am

A voice from above in the tree canopy: "Well, if you can beat me I'll lead to wherever your going. But you can't do nothing to until to you figure out where I am." Karo to the nearest tree and stabbed his boots into it. He new the general area his foe was located because the fog was moving around something, but that didn't tell him much.
Infested_Sith
Infested_Sith

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:58 am

Blu closed his eyes and walked around, listening. He heard the breaking ff bark and walked a bit to his left he must be in or next to a tree, probably in cause his voice came form above. Blu walked over two a tree, drew a bat, jumped up and swung it at a branch, breaking it.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Infested_Sith Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:00 am

"Sorry, but I can't fight you, but i'll still take you to where you need to go." Karo jumped down off of the tree next to the one hit. "You missed anyway."
Infested_Sith
Infested_Sith

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:05 am

((wait are we fighting or not))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Infested_Sith Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:34 pm

(read the discussion about me)
Infested_Sith
Infested_Sith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down