HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bludan Remmis

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bludan Remmis Empty Bludan Remmis

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Name: Bludan Remmis

Best physical characteristic: Speed
Best Mental characteristic: Reflexes

Abilities summary (styles and experience levels, beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.)
Hand to hand: Avoids at all costs
Weapons: Preferred fighting style. Uses a pair of steel baseball bats
Non combat: Is extremely good at avoiding being touched by people

Techniques list (specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary)
Hand to hand: No skill in hand to hand, will not touch opponents
Weapons:

Holiday Smash: Swings both bats at the opponent, one from the right, one from the left.

Merry Christmas: Hits opponent in stomach so they bend forward then his them in the back of the head.

Halloween Scare: Swings one bat at their legs. If they are tripped swings the other at their kidneys.

Happy Birthday: Spins 5 times with both bats extended, lowering his bats as he goes. Attacks go in this order: head, neck, chest/shoulder, ribs/elbow, stomach/forearm, hip/groin/wrist, thigh, knee, shin, ankle.

St. Patrick’s Clover: Hits the opponent 4 times, first from above to the head, then from the right, then from below to the groin/stomach, then from the left.

New Year’s Resolution: Hits the opponent extremely hard in the head with one bat using two hands (he either drops the other bat or throws it in the air). This has been known to cause amnesia.

Thanksgiving Turkey: Hits the opponent extremely hard in the stomach with one bat using two hands (he either drops the other bat or throws it in the air). This has been known to cause regurgitation and internal bleeding.

The 8 days of Hanukkah: 8 quick hits with the baseball bat, 4 from the right, 4 from the left.

Easter Eggs: Takes rocks and hits them at the opponent.

Non combat:

Holiday Celebration: On any holiday Blu gets extremely excited and can liven up any party!

Don’t Touch Me!: Blu has a 6th sense for not being touched, it is extremely hard to touch him unless it’s a holiday.

Equipment:
Steel Bats x2: slung over back:
Rocks x5: In pockets

Appearance:
Height: 5’7
Weight: 132
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Black with blue highlights. Hangs down over right eye.
Physical: Blu is about average sized for a 16 year old kid. He doesn’t look muscular, but is actually fairly strong. His face is tall and his eyes are a bit too close together. He has a small mouth.
Clothes: Blue wears a black hoodie with blue strings. He also wears dark blue jeans and black skater shoes. He wears black fingerless gloves.

Personality: Most of the time, Blu is a kid who is afraid of most people. He absolutely HATES being touched by other people, even if it is cloth to cloth. He doesn’t have much self confidence, but does believe in his friends. Blu, however, has a second personality. On any holiday he changes into a party freaks and lives only to have a good time celebrating. He can liven any party and becomes extremely charismatic.

History: Blu’s parents were both slaves to a wealthy man, and so Blue was taken from them when he was only 3 years old. He was forced to work for another man as a personal slave. He did any job the man commanded him to. Blu was only allowed to see his parents on holidays, and so these became his favorite times of the year. The rest of the time he started to become very depressed with loneliness.
One day a group of hunters came and liberated Blue from his owners. However the man that owned his parents escaped with a few of his slaves and they were never found. Blu is now becoming a Hunter to find his parents and free them from slavery.

Given Nen type: Specialization
Secondary Nen type: Manipulation

Nen fields:
Ten - Intermediate
Zetsu - Intermediate
Ren - Intermediate
In - Intermediate
En - Master

Nen Ability:
Nen Eater – Bubble Sink:
The user can create a bubble of space that breaks down nen. This is a bubble lined with nen, but the inside is the absence of nen. This bubble has a 3 foot radius and keeps the shape of a sphere. If it surrounds a person, then any aura emitted by the person is broken down, but a nen user can use zetsu/in to prevent their aura from being depleted. Any nen based attacks passing through the bubble are disintegrated, and any objects being affected by nen lose any effect on them when they enter the bubble. Attacks that move another person’s nen, or destroy it, can change the bubbles shape or destroy it. The user is highly susceptible to normal physical damage while inside the bubble because they are not protected by an aura, and they are restricted to moving at the speed of the bubble to keep its benefits. Any weapon, such as a sword, whose strike is made stronger by enhancing the wielders muscles, will still have a full effect on the user even if it passes through the bubble. A weapon thrown through the bubble will lose any nen enhancements, but will not change its path and can still pass through the bubble.
Restrictions: To create the bubble, the user must cup their hands and strentch them apart, then blow into the film between the hands to make a bubble. Depending on how long they blow they can make the bubble up to 6 feet in diameter. The bubble has a shimmering surface like a real bubble so it can be seen without Gyo, but is still see-through, and so is not easily seen.

Secondary nen abilities: The user can manipulate the bubble and move it in different directions. They can also change its shape. However, the bubble moves fairly slowly, it can move its diameter every post (6 feet) in any direction, even under ground. It also takes a post to change the bubble’s shape; max length is 12 feet, with a 1.5 foot diameter.

Side Notes:
Blu’s innate sense of avoiding being touched was based on an instinctive use of en with his nen aura. While in the bubble he looses this innate ability because he is not emitting an aura.

Last edited by Fwink on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Sounds fair,

Approved!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Bludan Remmis Empty Re: Bludan Remmis

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:51 pm

my guy is sort of clingy so that can be good LOL fanservice

more importantly you need to explain the 6th sense more, is it En? if so you cant have it yet but if not how dose it differ from En?

rock quantity please
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:54 pm

I think it is natural premonition (although i'm not the maker) and i think the idea of hitting rocks is picking them up off the ground, plus they would probably break making the number hard to pinpoint.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Kaiser's got it right in both respects, ill just say 5 for now but he pretty much just picks a few up and puts them in his jacket pocket for later use. and the 6th sense was gained from years of avoiding contact with other people, his best mental characteristic is reflexes so its part of that
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Alright then I'll say it again

Approved!

Please join the hunter exam soon!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:02 pm

so nothing superantual with a 100% successrate thats fine now GET IN THE EXAM PLEASE
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:13 pm

You gotta join the exams were bored!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:22 pm

sorry it took a while to read the 3 pages of your antics
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Who do you like better Goji or Kai, actually don't answer that,
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:32 pm

me or my character? cuz ull find out about my character soon enough
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Okay one question, why would you say you like one of the admins' characters over the other?
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:37 pm

well actually personally i like yours more cuz he is specialized in H2H where admins is kinda all over the place.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:37 pm

I have explained why
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:41 pm

still specialized is better
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:20 pm

ok this was my idea for a specialization hatsu type for blu, but i think it might be kinda overpowered since it pretty much nullifies all attacks against the user that utilize nen. so i want you opinions on how to make it worse if you think it is

Given Nen type: Specialization
Secondary Nen type: None

Nen fields: Hatsu, Zetsu, and In.

Nen Ability: The user is in the Specialization hatsu field. Instead of emitting and aura, they absorb nen and auras. They are in a permanent state of In and give off no aura. When they come into contact with any aura, or any attack utilizing nen, the aura or nen is absorbed into their body. This is a great counter for strong nen users, but leaved the users body completely unprotected by Ten and susceptible to damage. Since Hatsu type nen is often driven by the users personality, it has a stronger bond with the user and can be made to resist the absorption, so materialized nen attack still effect the user fully.
Examples:
Ten: Ten has no effect on physical attacks from the user because any nen used to mitigate damage is absorbed and has no effect.
Ren: Ren has no effect on the user because the aura is simply absorbed.
Shu: Objects surrounded by Nen loose any abilities granted from the nen, but still hit the user. So Hisoka’s sharp cards would not be sharp, but would hit the user.
En: The user is undetectable by en because any aura they touch it absorbed. An experienced en user might be able to detect the absence of nen, but it would be difficult since they would be looking for something instead of nothing.
Ken: much like Ten, Ken has no effect on physical attacks by the user.
Gyo, Ko, and Ryu: The user is undetectable by even Ko in the eyes, but still visible to the naked eye. Also any enhancement gained from Gyo or Ko is removed, but the raw attack still connects.

Secondary nen abilities: none

Side Notes:
The user is highly susceptible to normal physical damage because they are not protected by an aura.

Last edited by Fwink on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 pm

so basically NOTHING can possibly effect him ever? absolutely not oh and everyone has ten, ren, zetsu, and hatsu
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:37 pm

did you read carefully, only attacks that are purely nen cant, and any attack augumented by nen isnt as powerful. but he will still be cut by a sword and still be hit by a punch. plus he has no ten or ren. cuz his aura is absorbed so hes in a permanent sate of zetsu/in
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:17 am

rendering most abilitys useless, NO!
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:20 am

well i didnt ask for your approvement i asked how to make it approvable
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:46 am

ok what if i made hatsu type nen still effective because it is a part of the user personality and so the user has more control over it and can make his nen resist the absorption. i edited the original post BTW
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:24 am

also the user will ahve no nen abilities so it evens the playing field. Plus the opponent can still use nen when they arnt in contact with the user to heal themselves and whatnot so they are at an advantage, as long as they no how to fight without nen.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:29 am

what happens when they absorb more than they can handle? what happens when they absorb a transformed aura or malevolent nen?
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:07 am

Admin-sama, it has a major weakness, if you are a materialization type, it isn't pure aura, because it is solidified/created. Plus your ability would destroy him.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:09 am

it couldnt posubly because it is based in Sho and Gyo, besides I would need to know the answers to those questions to approve it
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum