HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicolas Pain's nen training (can someone help me with this?)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nicolas Pain's nen training (can someone help me with this?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicolas Pain's nen training (can someone help me with this?)

Post  Admin-sama Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:34 am

"seeing as it is your hatsu the only advice I can give you is to personalize it and train by moving the leaf, you must carve your own path as a nen user by molding and shapeing your ability, only then can you train in it" Nigel said simply "Im very proud of you to get this far so soon son"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Nicolas Pain's nen training (can someone help me with this?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicolas Pain's nen training (can someone help me with this?)

Post  nikz200 Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Nicolas did not smile , however he did turn around and then said "I had a very good teacher sir......., one can only move foward by himself a step at a time, without my elders to teach me, it would have been slower...." In his mind, Nicolas had some idea as to what he wanted his nen to be like, it would be difficult, but he was going to mold it.
nikz200
nikz200

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:04 am

"as a manipulator it may also be possible for you to factor in elements of emission or specialization in to your ability" Nigel said in closing "remember to train every day, and congratulations, upon mastering your ability you will be among the full fledged assassins of our family's group"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  nikz200 Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:11 am

Nicolas "Thank you sir.." Nicolas walks off to train.
2 Months later

Nicolas had finally mastered his nen, he found it funny, but still it was better than nothing, hopefully he would be ok to use it, the condition was difficult.
nikz200
nikz200

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:39 am

((I think thats the end then? feel free to add nen to nicolas's sheet?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  nikz200 Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:08 am

((Yea thanks , im gonna make astory about his first 2 assasination contracts.))
nikz200
nikz200

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:10 am

((alright))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2